iCloud Drive is an official cloud storage for files like Photo, Videos, Documents and much more for the Apple device. If you are having the Apple device like iPhone, iPad, Mac PC then you must sign up here with iCloud Drive. This will help you to store and keep any backups for your important files using this Drive storage. They are free to use and allow you to store up to 5GB free. Well, when you are getting something free from Apple company, then you should miss the chance to use it.
Well, to use the iCloud Drive you must sign up with your Apple ID. And iCloud Drive is a multi-platform media, where once created an account will allow you to use on any Apple devices. Here below in this article, we are going to give you quick guidelines by which you can easily get and sign up for iCloud Drive.
How to Setup with iCloud Drive For Apple Device?
Before going into the Setup process, you must meet all the following requirements. Some of the important requirement are listed below-
- Devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or even your Windows PC
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch must be iOS 9 or above
- Mac should be with OS X Yosemite or above
- PC with Windows 7 or above
- And finally Browser like Safari, Firefox 22, or Google Chrome
When you have met all these requirements, now let us get directly into the tutorials.
Steps to Setup with iCloud Drive for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch:
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch are smartphones for which you have to download the iCloud drive app.
- To download the iCloud Drive- Click here
- After the app is downloaded, now click on the Setting
- Next, locate and select iCloud app
- Now swipe to switch on iCloud Drive
Steps to Setup with iCloud Drive for Mac OS:
On using the Mac desktop, you will find an Apple Menu which appears on the desktop. Now turn on your data and start with iCloud setups.
- Click on the Apple menu
- Next, tab in the System Preferences
- Now you will find iCloud select to process.
- Sign in using your Apple ID
- Finally, turn on your iCloud ID.
Steps to setup with iCloud Drive for Windows PC:
As discussed earlier,iCloud is a multi-platform media, so you can also them on your Windows PC. To use the iCloud Drive on Windows PC you have to sign in through your Chrome or Firefox browser. And the steps are shown below-
- To use iCloud drive, you first have to enter into the iCloud official site- Click here
- Now you have sign in with your Apple ID
- Finally, click on the iCloud Drive, and click on Apply button
So these are complete details by which you can easily enter into the iCloud Drive using various devices. Once you have enabled the iCloud drive now you can easily store files and documents on your iCloud account. The free storage capacity provides up to 5 GB free but you can also switch to premium plans to get up to 200GB to 12 TB. Sign up with iCloud now and enjoy huge storage and backups features now.