FaceTime application is one which offers free video and voice calls to iOS and Mac users worldwide. The free and unlimited calls possibilities make it among the leading used application worldwide. FaceTime provides users to make unlimited video calls for the help of their device camera. However, the facility to record their own video call or moments during the conversation is not available at FaceTime. So due to this concern, many users opt out looking forward to the ways to record videos on their iOS devices. In this article, we would learn about the ways to record videos through FaceTime application via both Mac and portable iOS devices.
FaceTime Video Recorder for Mac and iOS Users:
To record the on-screen conversation on your Mac devices you need a software called Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder. This application is specially crafted for the MAC users and it will look like a default program. This application is used to record anything which the users want from their Mac screen like the video, chats or gameplay. This software comes along with an annotating tool which helps in marking arrow, line etc. To record FaceTime video using this application on your Mac devices follow the simple steps:
- Download the application from the internet and install it on your Mac device.
- After that go to the options of the application and configure the video audio settings and provide any hotkeys you want to provide.
- Open the FaceTime application and start a video call and get ready to record a video.
- Select a recording mode such as region and then select the region you want to record and click OK at the end. The recording of the video will begin.
- When you are finished with recording your video click stop and the recording will stop and your video will be saved at your chosen location.
Apowersoft iPhone iPad Recorder:
If you prefer making video calls from a portable device like iPhone and iPad then you need Apowersoft iPhone iPad recorder application. By the use of this software, every user can now easily record chats and videos on FaceTime app without hacking or jailbreaking the devices. Along with the video recording option, it also has a screen capture option for capturing the images while the voice call is going on. There are total 7 free to use video formats and it also supports GIF to be saved.
- To record videos using this application steps are given below:
- Download and install the Apowersoft application on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Once installed run the program and sets the formats for input and output programs.
- Connect your iOS device using the option of airplay and follow the instructions shown in the pop-ups windows.
- Open your FaceTime app and video calls, someone, you wish to.
- To begin the recording of the video simply click on the record option and the recording will begin.
- End the recording by clicking on stop and the video recording will stop and it will be saved in the designated folder.
These are the few basic steps and instructions needed for doing a video recording of FaceTime on iOS devices. All steps work fine and are thoroughly checked.