Facetime is the default video calling app which is available on all the Apple products like iPhone, iPad and Mac computers. The users of all these Apple products are quite familiar with the video calling app Facetime. In this article, we will know about using the Facetime video calling app on Windows PCs. Officially, Facetime is not available for windows and android users as nonapple users are not allowed to use the app on their devices. But now after reading this article nonapple, users can also have the Facetime app on their Windows PC. Check steps to download Facetime for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7 below.
The Facetime app is absolutely free of cost to use and with the help of this app, you can have a video calling or conference option with friends, family or anyone you wish to easily. For using this video calling app a stable data connection or wifi connection is needed. The Facetime app for Windows PC also shows the nearby users who are using the Windows PC Facetime app.
Features of Facetime for PC Windows:
There are lots of wonderful features associated with the Facetime app which makes it very popular in video calling app for Apple as well as nonapple users. The main features of Facetime app are as follows:
- It’s not necessary to set up or register yourself with any special account and along with this, there is no need of screen name also.
- There is no cost or hidden cost for downloading the Facetime app on your device. This app is absolutely free to download.
- Users can share whatever they see with the back camera too along with the front-facing camera for video calling.
- Video conference with a group of friends can be easily performed using the Facetime video calling app.
- The app is very easy to use and perform on any operating devices and systems.
- Navigation and interface of the application are very user-friendly.
Steps to Download Facetime for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7:
Before installing the Facetime app on your PC you need to check the specifications needed for the Facetime app to run on your system. The specifications required are as follows:
- Windows version should be XP/7/8/Vista.
- PC should have minimum RAM of 2GB.
- CPU must be a single core of 1 GHz.
- There should be an option of headset/microphone connection.
- There should be webcam also for the video calling option to be completed.
- The minimum internet bandwidth required for the app to work properly is 512kbps.
For using the Facetime app on your Windows PC we will be using the iPadian iOS emulator. The steps related to downloading and installing Facetime app on your PC are as follows:
- First of all download iPadian iOS emulator from various third-party app stores over the internet.
- Now from the different apk market download the Facetime Apk.
- Select the downloaded apk of the app and click it to install it on your PC.
- The app will now be shown in the menu of your emulator.
- After the installation process is complete, start using the Facetime app on your PC.
These were the steps related with the downloading and installation process on your Windows PC. But do remember that for using the Facetime app you should have Apple ID.